20120622










yea, 
happiness comes uninvited
happiness goes unannounced.



i have been having these mixed and unknown feelings
no words can describe how i feel
happy? nervous? sad? guilty?
i don't know.



 it's Friday 
and i am unhappy without reason.
don't feel like talking.
i just want to shut my mouth up.
and block my ear 
so i wont hear what you have to say.



it happens all the time
every time when i am really looking forward to something.
thing might not end up as expected.
and now, i am scared.
similar thing will happen again, 
i knew, i always knew.
it's like a curse a spell.





i should be happy.
i brought a nice dress
except that i look fat in that dress.
and i get myself a charming prom date.
and i am not forced to found one
like what i did to my friends.
and i am going to the prom night tomorrow.
nothing will go wrong.

ya, i should be happy
but why, why i feel so moody :(((
i feel like all my happy hormones had been used up.





after Saturday,
everything will back to normal
back to my bored-no life-terrible life.







Life is so full of unpredictable beauty and strange surprises.



when something is just too beautiful
it's like a meteor shot across my sky
and suddenly everything was on fire
there was brilliancy
there was beauty


but when the meteor had fallen over the horizon
everything went black
nothing had changed
but my eyes were blinded by the light
i couldn't see the stars that used to appear on my dark night sky anymore.



cheerio, my friends 




No comments:

Post a Comment