20121220




The Mayans say the world will ends on 21/12/12
so tomorrow's the day
we're all gonna die tomorrow!!



but before the world ends,
I want to kill all the bitches
that insinuate,intimidate,complicate,and criticize me
and like to bitching about other bitches being bitches
and kill all the dumb that kill cute puppies




I'm going to party like there's no tomorrow
withdraw all my money and spent on rubbish things
go sky diving
take a ride in a hot air balloon
visit London
spend a night sleeping under the stars
witness the northern light in Alaska
own a pet-I want puppy!!
fly in a helicopter
see snow
ask my mom to make me PINANG LAKSA
get a tattoo
meet ET and ask him whether he's a girl or a boy




and do crazy things
get into a crowded elevator and say
"I bet you're all wondering why i gathered you here today"

wait until someone's about to sneeze
but before they do and scream loudly PIKA PIKAAA...





but nah!
the world is not going to ends
these all won't be happening
and bitches'll be still existing.

HAHAHA :P




No comments:

Post a Comment