20141217



back from RYLA
wore out and tired


tiredness took over me
while my brain full of thoughts






that day
i was sitting at the cornea
looking at the crowd of youngsters
below 18



a boy 16
taking off his clothes like he has done a thousand times
dancing and maybe touching his partner 
a girl 19
taking off her partner clothes like she has done a thousand times
dancing and maybe touching her partner


a girl 8 years old
looking at them
mimicking
dancing like she is learning abc






first thought of mine
OMG, EWWW! why is his taking off the clothes
you are fucking underage,boy!


second thought of mine
OMG .EWW! what was i doing when i was 16
hmmm... form 4? playing badminton with my friends?
maybe worrying about my parents not giving permission for me to go out with my friend
oh god, i really want to catch a movie with my friends.




third thought of mine
OMG. EWW! what happened to the world







and i felt sick
felt sick for looking at them
felt sick to know that the world is changing
into something i am not sure whether its good or bad





why am i felt sick
i was pondering
am i not open minded enough?
aint i am the same as them
treated my body as a toy
i played with it
i danced with it
i YOLO with it.
thought i can do anything i want
dont give a shit about the rules and regulations




and now i was standing there looking at myself
reflection
all i saw was disgust and disrespectful




i wanted to be free
i wanted to boundless
yet
the more i fly
the more i loss my values








what is right
what is wrong

am i right
or are you?



No comments:

Post a Comment