20141201



My ideal of love is always the same
the unconditional love


He told me that
whoever can achieve that kinda love
is not human
only HIM. 
only HIM can give me the unconditional love.



no, I said
it's not true
it can never be true



my ideal of love is not only an ideal
but an experience I got it from the past
and I am craving for more and more
till it becomes an ideal, the perfect one


and it's all comes from him





friends of mine are planing to go somewhere far
out of Malaysia
out of this already explored world
to somewhere new
to somewhere god knows where




so mum called
asked why, why and more why
that I am not joining them



obviously
I am just another broke undergraduate student
with hundreds in my pocket to survive with my dinosaur ego
that I cannot ask for money from anyone
it makes me feel like I am an OKU
that I am already 21 ,and still I cant feed my own self.

I have no extra for any more luxuries
though travel is definitely not a luxuries for me
travel is like studying
I need to travel to learn more
it's like knowledge, never can get enough of it.





guess what
guess what made me tears drop like waterfall


mum quoted the conversation with dad
mum: girl says she wants to go travel with XXX, she wants a thousand from you 
dad: drive me to my factory, I am working extra time.




unconditional love
the love is real
I can feel it
I can see it
I can even hear it
and it's all came from him
him, my daddy


this is the love I am looking for in the world
to fill the void in my heart.




I am blessed 
since the day they created me.





No comments:

Post a Comment