20160909





so... it has started since yesterday
unbreakable tension is building up in FSMP
or maybe just me?


can't wait to get my ass out of this school
and finally able to do things that i want.
no more me trapping in this place





so.... it has started since yesterday
i have been staring at the screen for hours.
avoiding it as much as i can
with meaningless facebook and youtube



but hey, you can't blame me
this thing is a pain in my ass
i am proud of the activities that i have joined and organised more than my results
this world is a cruel world, we all know that
smart ass is always better than skillful person
i am not saying that i am a skillful person
i am neither a smartass nor a skillful person
worse human!



haha
one time dean list-student
nothing to be proud of, am i 
yup, not going to write this on my resume. 



No comments:

Post a Comment