20120513











HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
MAMA!
YOU'RE EVEN AWESOME UPSIDE DOWN!


I have a great mom
and i love her.







i went to a birthday party today.
wow. that rich auntie's house is so damn big
semi bungalow, at horizon hill.
i don't know the price of the house la, 
but sound like it's expensive.





my dream house! :))
i am going to stay there someday.
and design my own house.
and set up my own private mini cinema!!!!
hahahahaha. i am so excited now!
crazy liao.




and you know what!!!!
i am getting fat!!!!
i can't wear my skinny jean anymore!
OMG OMG OMG!
fat girl with small breast 
OMG OMG OMG!
i don't want to live anymore.




after that boring party,
i went to jusco AGN!
haiyo, i go there almost every Saturday!




i am craving for rocky!
lousy jusco! din't sell rocky!
since they don't sell rocky
so i brought Gap
 coated with strawberry flavor!!
wahahaha!





stress stress stress.
i love exam, 
but i hate exam ,at the same time.
no homework no tuition during the week of exams
but have to study :(((





My two weeks without my hp!
hahahaha,
i am officially a Tarzan from jungle .
i am so cool! right right!





5 more papers to go!
FIGHTING! 






god only knows why it's taken me so long to let my doubts go
you're the only one that i want.






No comments:

Post a Comment