20120516





I MISS YOU :)))






EH EH EH!
did anyone saw the super lightning last night.
i saw the spark hitting in front of my house.






ya ya, bad news again.
i just got my chemistry result.
It suck!!! KNS!


they told me the result is quite good already
at least dont have to do 3 times correction.
don't have to be so sad.
mid year ba liao ma!



but,
i know i can do better than that. :(
feel like crying.
sakit hati tau!




and now, i am one step away from my 3.OO. :(((
NOOooooooo!!!





come on la,guys.
just admit that you not studying hard enough.
don't tell me you are unlucky, you have forgotten
you have given up bla bla bla..
BuLLSHIT!
don't give excuses for your laziness.



the day we step in stpm,
we all know that we will all suffer.


SO STOP MAKING EXCUSE AND GO FOR IT!




okay,
i promise i am going to study harder next time!











i vomited last night.
the stupid weather la
makes me sick.
hot and cold and hot and suddenly cold.
mood swing. omg! the sky is having PMS! 






i just found a really cool website
literally hundreds of thousands of free books are available on that website.
yeah! i can read it without buying it!



I just download the MIDNIGHT SUN to my galaxy tab,
one of the unpublished twilight series.
this book retelling from Edward's point of view
is different from the other books in the series.


i am going to read it after mid term.
cant wait !!!!






math paper tomorrow.
math was my sweetest dream 
when i am in secondary school.
and now
math is my worse nightmare!







HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment