20120521






i miss my friends so much!








yeepeeeee!
yeepeeeeeee!!







guess what!
i had my math 2 paper today
without revising.
not even reading a single page
BIG APPLAUSE FOR ME!
i know i am a brave girl!
hehehehe, ty ty!








the paper today wasn't that difficult.
at least i wrote something on it.

i wonder if i can get 40 above or not!
amithaba! pray hard! amithaba!





haiz...
i am going to let miss.lim down this time.
i am soorryyy!
she's a nice teacher.
look at the disappointed look on her face..
sakit hate again....







i am totally giving up my last two papers.
great, sound like me.
give up at the last minute,
this's just so typical of me.






anyway,
i am in good mood today
if blue is a sad color
then i shall call today as Monday yellow!
pure,bright and sunny yellow.
yellow means joy and happiness.
and i like yellow!






i'm happy because
i have just finished reading midnight sun, partially

and this's the reason why i sat for my exam
without any sense of guilty.
i went through my exam with only one thing in my mind.
MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!!





i am so so so obsessed with this book
or i am sort of mad right now ?
the book was like a magnet,
keep calling me , come read me come read me!
walao! i cant focus lah..
give up!
mian qiang shi mei you xing fu de!
hahahahahahaha.....




when i reading it,
feel like i am in love.
my heart is full of love 
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
♥♥♥!!!!









wish i could found someone like him.
gentleman,cute
rich, good looking,
sweet and most important faithful.
perfect guy. :)))





but i am not her.
this is just a imaginary story.
myth. daydreaming again...




WAKE UP GIRL!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!








i am going to sleep early tonight
9:00pm
just like last night.







my mum kept nagging at me.
why i didnt study for my exam 
bla bla bla.....

then i answered,
mum you know why
coz i am clever, dont have to study dddddd...!
hahahahaha !









No comments:

Post a Comment