20120526



my second medal form EC. :)))








good evening, Homosapien. 







i am sick again.
i have no idea how my body could possible see the calendar,
why so hmag hamg ho on the first day of my holiday!




sore throat 
runny nose
heavy head
feeling pain in arms and legs



i wish i never woke up this morning
so i don't have to deal with this uncomfortable feeling whole day.
stupid!









i have been busy today.
cleaning up up the house,especially my room.
papers,books,clothes everywhere.
i am good in mess things up
i am good in tidy things up,too







watched running man!
Big Bang as the guests in running man!
i should have watched this episode long time ago.

TOP looks so innocent and shy. 
hehehehe, my vegetable.
but i prefer GD , he loooks so cuteeee.
when he want to track HAHA down
CUTE lah!









i have downloaded twilight series to my gt.
and the last song and the lucky one by Nicholas Sparks.
i am going to read it all this holidays.








ya, talking about novel.
shit fifty shades of grey!
wasted my time reading it.



it does mentioned erotica fiction
but i dont really know the meaning of the word -erotic.
i just read it, i thought it's just another heroic story.
since Kristen Steward liked to playing the role of Ana



till page 100+..
hell no!
i was picturing Robert and Kristen when i reading it leh!
now, Robert have became a hamsap psycho!
stupid novel!



i am going to seek for guan yin ma forgiveness
although i am going to be 19 this year,
and  i am legal to read it
but please forgive me for reading such GELI novel.

I AM NOT GOING TO CONTINUE THIS
I AM GOING TO BURN THIS BOOK!








yesterday, i met my enemy 
and my benefactor as well
my ex-sombong-addmath teacher.
he look older than the last time i saw him.


he likes to show off
showing off this showing off that.
and he was always belittle me
i don't like to being belittled.
no one likes to being belittled.



so i worked so hard 
to prove that i am stronger than he thought i was.
and my effort paid off.



maybe this is the reason 
why he said those words to me yesterday.




he said,
巧雯可以的
她pia起来很够力的



i cant believe those words came out  from his mouth
and the expression on his face.
damn! i am moved.
thanks teacher anyway












another good news from me
i finally get my very first surat amaran.
i know, nothing to be proud of.
i am not ashamed of it, though



don't you think now is the time to be adventure
when we are still young?


i want to experience everything 
so i dont have any regrets when i get older.


received surat amaran (✓)
ponteng school (✓)
scolded by headmaster (✓)
rampas my phone (✓)
and so on...



hahahaha!
fooled by my i- am-good-girl look?








bye people.
i miss you :))









No comments:

Post a Comment