20120613











hey there!
i'm back
from nowhere.






i decided to cut my hair short
well,i wish i had never cut it!
It was cut way too short
and way shorter than I'd asked for....horrible!!!


okay okay!
i can only blame myself!
i shouldn't have told the young-gay barber whatever!
the consequent of whatever-
you will end up like primary-school-idiot-nerdie!


ok,
it's only hair,
it will always grow back right
it's just only the matter of time
never mind,
i have plenty of time
it's okay to be ugly,
since i don't have to be pretty to please anyone
i don't owe prettiness to anyone.
Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked "female".










i get all my mid-term exam's result.stupid result!
one precious mark took my 3 away!
AAaahhhh...what a powerful one mark!!!!
my 33333333.... :(((
kill me before i do it myself!








it's durian season
i ate a lot
when i say a lot, i mean A LOTTT!!!
and, dang!
baby ulcer came to mama :(((









There's a time for everyone if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
There's a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors 
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours :)






Nicholas Sparks -ing...











外面天气
虽然有点炎热
并不适合伤心的气氛
而我也没有伤心的心情




今天早上的天空
很漂亮


我在副驾驶位上
看着这条道路
走了不久
应该快要一年了吧
我应该也熟悉了




当太阳打破黑暗
它在天空耀出不同的光芒
红红的天空
还有小小的云朵
这些云朵好像电视里
童话故事里的天空一样
像棉花糖
感觉我就是里面的天使
可以一跳就到云朵上睡觉



我想在这条路上也只有我
每天那么闲情的看着天空









我说


朋友
你们替我开心吗
因为
现在的我
终于拥有一个完整的心



那天的我
也替自己感到开心







No comments:

Post a Comment