20141211



shocking news received this evening,
another teacher passed away yesterday
within this short 2 months
3 of my teachers have passed away.


sound impossible to me
how can someone die so easily
but I guess this is life
and life is fragile like what he said.



death is always a sensitive word to me
I never believe in heaven
I hope there is one
I really hope there is a heaven
so that I can see my love ones again

but everytime I closed my eyes
and thought about death
it was always endless dream
dream of darkness and loneliness
dream of loss and apart



I still praying for him
I pray he will be happy in somewhere far far away
where he and his love ones can meet again.



life is fragile
cherish, my friend.
u never know when are you going to fall into the endless dream.





am going to sarawak tomorrow
I am not excited about it
not at all
not when I have tons of report needed to be hand in the next day 
and my plane is freaking early
and my eyes are weight which feel like tons



No comments:

Post a Comment