20100607

baby♥


here was nobody compare to my baby
and nobody came between us
or could ever come above
and i m in piece ,baby fix me
everything u do n every word u say
it all take my breath aways


you're so in love tat u act insane
our love is like roller coaster kinda rush
up n down
i never knew i could feel tat much
and tat's the way i love u


i m wilful
i m unreasonable
i m childish
i hav bad temper
i m a control freak

but,
you dote me,
you make me a princess
you respect every decision of mine


our relationship is now vry rocky
it is like a boat on the tip of everest
anytime it would topple
we each of up should stand on either side
to balanced it up

And
im falling in love with u more n more

we had lot of memorise
n memorise make us alive
memorise tat i could not forsake
a love tat i could not forsake


No comments:

Post a Comment