20120430







Big sunny day today
the weather makes me sleepy
Haiz...i am kinda blue now
Monday blue? maybe.





last day of April
April , April, April  
why time flies so fast.








mum told me
things don't always go as planned,
As we grow older, things go complicated.
cause you have you own way of thinking
so as others.
they might not listen to you.



oh god! 
how much i wish i was a bad girl
at least i can do things i like
things i want to do.
even though the rest of the world may disagree.









i have a small heart
and won't fit more than one thing.
i cant do multiple task at a time.
so please don't ask me to do this and that at a time.




everything depends on my mood.

happy=80% done
so so= 40% done
unhappy=10% done




mum said
i am a super sotong.
last week,
i forgot to bring my breakfast to school.
but i remember my bottle.
this morning,
i forgot my bottle 
but this time i remember to bring my breakfast.



see! a cureless diseases!
i am hopeless!
so don't expect too much from me,
i might let you down. 






haiyo!
why cant i have a peaceful life!

GREAT!
troubling will find me
no matter where i go!!!
trouble is a friend of mine now >.<






sorry for being such a lousy person
but what to do
this is who i am.






No comments:

Post a Comment