20120429



it's raining!
Yeahhhh!
i love staring at the rain


i donno why,
maybe i was a rain god in my past life.
hahahahaha!
i love rain rain rain....!





yesterday,
my uncle asked about my studies
he said his nieces and nephews
none of them went to STPM
cause STPM is tougher than university.




after listening to what my uncle said
WA! sure boh?
i am proud of myself then
i am proud to be a stpm student.
i am challenging myself.!!
i am tougher than anyone else.




but it's true la.

look at me!
a young girl with messy hair,
having terrible skin problem,
i look like a zombie.
STUDY LIKE NO LIFE!
no more freedom :((((
no more freedom!!!!!!!!



but u gotta work hard for it
even if you gonna feel pain right..
so i must tahan, 
for my parent and for my future.



first thing to do after stpm
gonna get myself for a haircut!









Dear Mr.M,


i am sorry for lying to you




i told you
i don't want
i don't want
i don't want
but u refuse to listen
and you gave me no choice.



i am sorry 
sososo sorry
for what i said to you
and sorry
if i hurt your feelings.


but
i hate it 
when people force me to do things i don't want to do.
and i really don't like it.

SORRY LAH!! :(((












don't feel like going to school tomorrow
but boh bian
have to pass my stupid muet pin no to teacher.
why can't the school be more attractive?
haiyoooooooo!







when a boy is in love
you can see it in his eyes

i can see it in your eyes...








No comments:

Post a Comment