20120504








thank god it's Friday!





ponteng today.
i feel miserable.
i think i gonna be sick
i keep having bad headaches everyday.
and cant sleep at night.
and cant get out of my bed in the morning
INSOMNIA & DYSANIA!!!!!!




last tue,
i went to first aid competition as a marshal..
good experience,
learnt a lot of new things.
that reminds me so much of my secondary school days.
i miss those days
when we were still learning how to balut this and that 
I MISS LIAN, YING, HONG,& NOVIN!:(((






and,
those boys are so cute.
at first they were so serious,
but then it was so cute and funny 
see them how to calm themselves down
HAHAHAHAHA!!!





especially,
in the waiting room  
while waiting for the community section.
the room macam pasar malam!!!!

they keep calling me mom,
21 years old boys called me mom = =!
"mummy mummy,XXX...."
HAHAHAHA!


it's nice to know them.


come on,
asking for Facebook 
it doesn't mean they like me!
so please STOP SUAN ME LE LA!






exam NEXT WEEK!!
good luck to me!


can't wait for my holidays!
GENTING, WAIT FOR ME! :)))))






No comments:

Post a Comment