20120721






i'm just enjoying my life that god gave to me!
busy like hell!
fun like Paradise!




went to zhenzhen's
okay!
power rangers to the rescue!




hahahaha!
what happened to oiyee!







hell yeah!
we look awesome!







went to gym!

i wanna go again!
gym gym gym!

you know what!
i only burned 60calories for running 15 min!
60 calories = a medium sized orange!
WTH!









ice cream :))






shi ling's !





pizza!







skype with nixin!


she said she is thinner now!
got meh!?
hahahahaha!






fine, i admit it
my room is messy
it looks like a tornado just hit my room.
hehehe, and i like it!








playing with my GT
when i am home alone



smile :))





say hi to my baby duckduckie!
she is 12 years old now!

she is a duck 
not penguin!





i miss my long hair so much!







what a nice weather today!





went to jogging!







oopp!






No comments:

Post a Comment