20120825





i'm feelin kinda blue now
I feel like I'm drownin' in da big blue ocean .
big big blue ocean.
breathless.
dying.



yeah,
it's all about that fucking exam.
omg!
can anyone takes that damn book away from me!
it's making me headache.




am i crazy?



IT'S TRAIL!!
IT'S NOT A SPELLING OKAY!


am i crazy?



give up at the last minute?
seriously?



am i crazy?




my brain keep telling me
i can come out with pretty good grades
even though i dint put in any my effort to it.



am i crazy?
tell me i am crazy!
send me to mental hos
or give me some pills to wake me up.
HELP ME! *sobbing*




great,
i am going to hell anyway.
and cry like hell
when i am looking at my stpm results
and blame myself for the rest of my life.
TERRIFIC!








3 more month 
and i shall kiss EC goodbye.
hehehe...



i wanna go GENTING!
roller coaster!
..weeeee....up...up...i go...
then scream my lung out
then puke on my friends
then laugh like a mad scientist
muahahahaha..!


ya,
and bumper car too!
I LOVE BUMPER CAR!




see...
daydreaming again..
screw you brain!





No comments:

Post a Comment