20160105



2016's resolution
TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH!




I always have this fear of crossing the longkang (drain)
I always thought that I am going to fall if I cross
because I have short legs, 
and I don't really trust myself to be able to reach the other side


so every time when I am going to cross the longkang
i will just stand there and imaging all the worse things that would happen if I cross 
okay,so I will jump and then I will surely fall
then I will break my rib bones, and crack my head, 
and stuck in the longkang in a very weird pose like those kena possessed by demon kinda pose
you know,your limbs will be twist and turn in a inhuman way
and then the skies starts to rain
and then the longkang will be full of dirty water

so the ending is either I die in hunger or drinking too much dirty water




the only way for me to cross the drain and reach my destination is
 someone gives me a hand
( thank you baby and pixies for helping me cross the drain all the times!)
or walk a bigger circle and waste my time and my life







i think
i just need to TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH!


in everything
& in HIM





No comments:

Post a Comment