20100604

Finally !!
my exam r over !!
yeah!
i not longer needed to face those books..
stupid books! back to my bookshelf now..
wahaha ^^

It was quite a tough time.
I admit I really had not enough preparation
So finger's crossed.
gad bless me la

well..
at least no one get caught of cheating in the exam
lucky xia..
haha
anyway,
tis time round tip was everywhere
were here n there..

okay..let it rest already la
it's over
holiday coming,hope it will b fun
outing,badminton,catch a movie....
n revising?
haiyo..okay la..i try to..

ya..when is the kawat competition huh?
can anyone tell me the date?
as a QM ,i should go support
support support support!
win win win!!

hey,tis is my last year of secondary school life...
so fast, isn't it??!!
i still remember the first day of my F1...
the day kai ying came in our class with her orbit hair
i was sitting with nixin
a bird died in our class..
until now,i still wondering,y the bird kill himself r?
never mind..it jus a bird
haiz..
all the things...like just happened...
all was so clearly...
n i was getting older n older..(sobss)
but i do look shorter n shorter ...

okay
i noe u guy hate me write long long rite
haha
shall i stop talking rubbish now

well well well
tis is my first post in english
if there r some grammer mistake in my post
tell me k?
happy holiday!






No comments:

Post a Comment