20100604


It's the first day of the holiday


I'm simply too lazy to do anything besides than online
Nothing much happened today.
But, I came across other ppl's blog just now,
(我不要你羡慕别人,我要别人羡慕我们)
nice!!elaine..
ya..me too..


i watch a movie at home last nite..
hmm...the name?
oppSS!!..forget d..
I n my mum were crying badly when wacthing
the movie reli do affect my mood
after watchhing the movie,EMO!!



Seriously, I'm not in a good mood today
i think
Miss.period is coming to visit me..
ZzZzz..


somemore,
I got so annoyed by someONE, REALLY!
XXX, u really pissed me off
although we know each other for so long
it doesnt mean u can do anything u wan without my permission!
RESPECT ME!!
Oh pissed!
AHhhhh!!



What a weather ..
hot and cool changin' around all of a sudden.
Rainwater and sunlight seemed to showin' themselves together these days.
mayb rain fall in love with the sun..
haha..


I'm feeling sick now.
I'm having sore throat and it's really annoying
Bad time to sick...
IT'S HOLIDAY!!
♥【BABY TAKE CARE URSELF K..DRINK LOT OF WATER..MUACKS】♥


i found myself a best friend-camera
i wan a camera la!!

No comments:

Post a Comment