20150613



so today was fine
so today was okay
just had one really fine and okay paper.


i always wonder do i really like what i am studying right now
you know, nutrition, food, and health.
i know God must has his own good reason to send me all the way here
away from my friends, my family, my home and not to mention my bed!


mum told me God will find the right guy for me
and all i have to do is fall in love.

so i do, 
and i did!


i got the right course
and all i need to do is falling in love.



today exam questions was good and bad

the questions was so real 
like even though you ate up all the notes and memories every single words
you still cant answer it well
it was so real and life related
then, while i was answering,
i became a nutritionist
if i am the nutritionist, i would do this and that.
all the plans and things i would want to do if i am nutritionist
and then at that moment i know i am in love with my subject


though i am in love with it
i can feel my brain was dying bit by bit throughout the exam
the more i answered, the more stupid i felt. 



HA! now this is the so called- love and hate relationship.






it was raining heavy today
rainy day is always my favorite weather
the sweater weather.



hiked to ums peak 
screaming and shouting on top of the world was the best part.

thank you for everything. 






No comments:

Post a Comment