20150815







“Shortly after we were married, 
I got tuberculosis and rashes broke out all over my body. 
They smelled so bad that I had to be cleaned three times a day. 
She always made me fresh food 
and made sure I had clean clothes every time I bathed. 
One morning, during this time, 
she asked me: ‘Would you do the same if I got sick?’ 
I promised her: ‘I’ll do even more.’ 

She died a few years ago from a brain tumor. 
She was in bed for the last three years of her life. 
Toward the end, she couldn’t identify people. 
Water from her brain would drain from her eyes. 
I ran home from the shop three times a day to help her go to the bathroom. 
I was always sure to turn her. 
She never had a single bedsore.
 In the end, the doctor told me: ‘It would not have been possible to take better care of her.’”

(Karachi, Pakistan)




昨天晚上
想要把部落格关掉的念头


这里已经不再是刘巧雯的故事
穿插了很多我头脑出现的人物
和我代别人写的故事



实现已经被扭曲
不属于事实
所以这里已经失去本来的意义
想要记录刘巧雯的人生的地方





但是
今天
看了fb

读到了human of new york
一直都有在跟随他的故事



每次看到他上载的新故事
就像看到了一次旅行


我旅行就是想活一百种生活
去体验住在一个身体里的我
不能享受的生活





我有一个冲动
想要每去一个地方
就为他人写一个故事
简简单单的
但意义盛大




让人家明白
世界正美丽
但人类也会有挣扎的时候




上面的故事
brought tears to my eyes. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment