20141229



First paper down
completed in the shortest time
walked out like a boss
walked out like I am an ace student
yeah, walked out like i have won the war






2 hours
screaming real loud in my head to my brain
come on ,girl, come on
produce something,ANYTHING!
even one word is enough!




exam was out of our expectation
questions was not from our slides
but in our form 6 books

den I questioned myself
how much have I remembered
none, maybe 10% at most
that's it
I spent one and a half year
learned just a tiny bit
even though I scored well in my final stpm
still I got nothing in my brain





Education shouldn't be this way
ain't education and learning be the same thing
we learn and we gain and we apply
but why
I cant remember
I am not gaining
and I am not applying 



The system is good
good in a suck way
if there is no exam
sure, we wont be studying
students like us, the un-rajin ones are definitely going to goyang kaki till graduate
but if there is exam
we study because of passing exam
but not because we want to gain
to fix the hunger for knowledge




It took me years 
to correct my mindset about school
to have the hunger for knowledge
now
I want to know
I want to gain something
I want to be wise
I want to fill my head with knowledge
and I shall apply the things I learned in my life and others as well
I can help the needy not only with my hands
and with my brain






Anyway
one down
five to go

I am desperately need to be in water 
I need to listen to the wave
I need to get wet
to get better

before that
music and grey's anatomy will do




Doctor is fun! 
why am I not taking medic!
see la
should have listen to mama
study hard and get to open up someone!













No comments:

Post a Comment